December 14th is the final date for orders that go via Fed Ex Delivery and we will resume
shipping via Fed Ex on January 4th.
December 17th is the final date for orders that can go via Speedee Delivery (only to these states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, North and South Dakota and a portion of Eastern Nebraska) and we will resume shipping on January 4th.
**we have made this decision so packages will arrive before the holidays and not get stuck in storage areas for extended periods of time**
If you order from the Speedee service area (list above) after December 17th or from anywhere else in the continental US after December 14 it will ship the first week of January.
thank you for you understanding
!SHIPPING POLICY !
WE NOW SEND OUT SHIPMENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH WEEK ON MONDAYS OR TUESDAYS
PLESE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN ORDERING.
TRANSIT TIMES CAN VARY FROM 1-5 DAYS.
ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FROM CORNUCOPIA, WISCONSIN.
**Orders must be received by 5 pm on the Friday to be included in that upcoming weeks shipments.**
Flat Rate Shipping of $25 for the continental US is for up to 8 jars of product.
If you wish to order more than 8 jars it will come in additional packages.
- All of the vegetables we use are from certified and non-certified organic growers in the Upper Midwest.
- We do not pasteurize (heat process) our products.
- All of our spices are certified organic and we use solar evaporated sea salt from Northern California.
- We have chosen to not be certified organic because this limits our ability to buy from small and growing farms that use organic practices but have chosen not to go through the certification process.
- We assure you that you are eating healthy, nutrient rich, organic veggies and spices in our products.